Saturday, April 5, 2014

He's Six

This doll is 6. I thought him turning 5 was tough for me, but turning 6 was rough.  He's such a sweet boy, and I love watching him turn into a little man, but I just wish it could slow down a wee bit!  

I have lots of soccer posts soon, but I love his serious face.  

Kohen's birthday is always on spring break, so this year, instead of having his party later, he requested that he have his party on his actual birthday.  We did have a little party at school, and these darling girls were loving on my baby!  


Every year we have a theme (Thomas, football, Curious George, Octonauts, Paw Patrol, carnivals) This year, Kohen chose "Art" and he wanted to paint with his family.

So, we did.  We painted at a pottery store, and his family showed up big time!

My camera was not cooperating with me at the party. 

The family signed in on the cake. I love edible markers!  

Paint chips with colorful suckers (What would I do without Pinterest?!) 

Mrs. Miyong made these amazing cookies that the guest could draw on and take home.  She included crayons (chocolate dipped pretzels!), and paint brush cookies.  She also made colorful cake balls!  She is so amazingly talented!  


I love this little lady.  Her daddy was in our wedding 11 years ago!  She may be 3, but Kohen adores her.  Wyatt does too, but I think Wyatt has a little crush on her baby sister too :)  Thank you, sweet Ava for coming! 

New haircut for the party

This man and this boy…two of my favorite human beings on Earth!  This is my Papa who was celebrating his birthday too!  Happy Birthday to my sweet Papa!  


We get serious when we are about to eat cake. 



 My baby! 

 Singing to my Papa, and Kohen has 3 grandmas standing in the background, and 4 grandma's at this party.  So sweet and special! 



This cake was crazy…multiple layers of colorful cake.  I wish I had a better picture of Tilly, but this sweet girl drove 3 1/2 hours to come to this party. Kohen adores her, and she just so happens to have a new baby brother that I may steal. I offered to trade Wyatt for her brother, and she told me NO! Wyatt picks his nose, so that just wasn't a fair trade.  Love this girl! 






 Papa's cake table with one of Mrs. Jan's Heavenly Cakes 

Aunt Zinda and cousin McKayla

I love this picture!  This boy loves his Nana! 


I can not tell you how sweet his baby is!  He spent the weekend at our house, and I don't think he cried once!  

 Mimi (Aunt Misty), Carter, Molly, Kennedy, and Bailey came! Aunt Jo Jo, Uncle Tracy, and cousin Brayden were there too.   Tilly, Tripp, Mrs. Leslie, and Mr. Eric, Aunt Zinda, Uncle Rick, Nanny, Papa, Grandma Kay, Grandma Barbara, Mrs. Cara, Mr. Jerod, Ava, Liza, Uncle Mickey, cousin McKayla---Thank you all so much for making this day so special for my sweet boy!  

No comments: