Wednesday, September 10, 2014

An Angus Barn Birthday

Waaaay back in July, we celebrated Kyle's birthday.  It was wonderful.  It really was one of my favorite parties of all time, if not THE favorite.  The boys helped me to turn our movie room into The Angus Barn.  All of our Carolina friends know about this restaurant, and I still dream about this place.  It is the most amazing steak restaurant I've ever been too. It was our "special" restaurant, the one we went to to celebrate big events...baby announcements, graduations, you name it.  

We had a sign and made all of Kyle's Angus Barn favorites.  It was a wonderful evening, and the boys LOVED being the waiters and the source of entertainment.  


Every birthday in our house includes silly string.  

The boys played music, and were truly a source of entertainment :)  


And, 30 seconds in, Wyatt stripped off his white shirt and tie to dance.  He's too much sometimes :)  

A big birthday hug! 

Ice cream cake was Kyle's request this year.  I have to admit that it was amazing!  

We love birthday, but I'm especially thankful that Kyle was born!  We love you so much!

No comments: