Tuesday, May 6, 2008

6 Weeks

Kohen is 6 weeks old!

Earlier this morning, we had a little photo shoot in the Johnson household.


Kohen had a visitor today! Gabrielle, one of the best 6th graders in America, and her wonderful mom, Doryss, stopped by to see Kohen, and they brought us the most wonderful gifts. They brought him an adorable red blanket with his name monogrammed on it. Gabrielle brought me the cutest flower pot that she painted. I'm planning on planting herbs in it this weekend, and Doryss brought us banana nut bread, and it was so delicious! It just melted in my mouth!


Like I've said many, many times, I have the best students in the WORLD! Not only are they sweet, brilliant, and beautiful, they are very thoughtful. They have showered him with gifts and emails. They even made him a book. 100 sixth graders wrote us a book of advice. They are truly wonderful. Well, yesterday, I came home and there were little tie dyed onsies on my porch. It was tie dye week at Cary Academy, and my sweethearts didn't forget about Kohen!





Kohen found his tongue!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kohen's belly is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

UNCmango=Austin M your advisee.