
I have this plant in front of my house. It grows like a weed. One day it was barely above the ground, and the very next day, this "weed" was growing over the mailbox. Three days later, the "weed" has beautiful white blooms sprouting all over it. Just like the weed, Kohen has grown. One day he barely fit in his newborn clothes, and now I'm boxing up those clothes to move over the 0-3 months sizes.
Kyle does one of the middle of the night feedings (THANK YOU!), and I just love listening to the two of them over the monitor. My three boys (Kyle, Hank, and Kohen) are all in another room, and if I weren't so absolutely exhausted, I would go sit in the nursery with them. I just don't want to miss anything.
At the end of the summer, my once beautifully bloomed "weed" begins to wilt. It burns up and leaves, and I wait until the following spring to see it cycle back through. I think about my mom now that I have a son. I wonder how she felt when she rocked me to sleep. I also wonder what it felt like when I left home. I can't bare to think about Kohen leaving home.
My mom always says that Kohen is growing like a weed. Well, before my little "weed" grows up so fast that the world passes him bye, I want to kiss those sweet cheeks as many times as I can!
Kyle does one of the middle of the night feedings (THANK YOU!), and I just love listening to the two of them over the monitor. My three boys (Kyle, Hank, and Kohen) are all in another room, and if I weren't so absolutely exhausted, I would go sit in the nursery with them. I just don't want to miss anything.
At the end of the summer, my once beautifully bloomed "weed" begins to wilt. It burns up and leaves, and I wait until the following spring to see it cycle back through. I think about my mom now that I have a son. I wonder how she felt when she rocked me to sleep. I also wonder what it felt like when I left home. I can't bare to think about Kohen leaving home.
My mom always says that Kohen is growing like a weed. Well, before my little "weed" grows up so fast that the world passes him bye, I want to kiss those sweet cheeks as many times as I can!
1 comment:
sissy,
Isn't it wonderful to be a momma.
I remember when you & your brother's were all little. If I could go back in time that would be the days I would live over. Love Kohen all you can, time go's by so fast tomorrow he will be grown & the kisses get father apart.Thank you baby for being such a wonderful daughter, and for giving me my sweet grandson.I love you so much.Love momma
Post a Comment