Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cheerios, Please!

Kohen turned 6 months old this week, and I know it doesn't seem like a day to celebrate, but for us, it was! Six months have flown by, and I can only imagine how great (and EXHAUSTING) the next six months will be! Kohen is eating Cheerios now, and he eats pretty much anything we will put in his mouth. He's not a big eater, but he'll try everything! My new double jogging stroller...yes, I sold the other one to buy this one. It didn't have all the bells and whistles like this one, and the boys seem to like this one too!




More Cheerios, please! Every Tuesday, I hear the trash truck coming down the street, and I race to put Kohen and Henry in the crib, in hopes that they won't do anything crazy while I grab the diaper pail and SPRINT to the can outside. It really is ridiculous, but I can never remember to remind Kyle to empty ALL the cans in the house. He's still in training :) Anyways, I never know how I will find them. They hold hands, sometimes they are both crying because they have BOTH stolen each other's paci's, but this time, this is how I found them. I SPRINTED to the living room to get the camera, and this was my shot! So sweet! A friend gave us an activity table, and the boys LOVE it! Henry is determined to push every button!

Wednesday, Amanual came over for dinner, and afterwards, he and Kyle shoveled gravel for the driveway! Poor guy! When they finished, I took him to TCBY. It was one of those priceless moments. After trying about 10 different flavors, he decided he liked chocolate :)


No comments: