Saturday, September 20, 2008

Kohen's First Football Game

We had the greatest day! The weather was PERFECT for football-not too hot or too cold. And, some friends offered us their tickets to the UNC-Virginia Tech game. We didn't have a sitter, so we just packed Kohen up and took him right along with us. He LOVED the football game. He didn't quite know what to think about the fireworks, claps and screams, but after five minutes, he was yelling, "Woo Pig Sooie" to the crowd :) He did not enjoy hearing the obsessive, annoying yelling machine who was sitting a few rows up from us! I didn't enjoy him either, but isn't there always "that guy"-the one who tries to be more annoying as each quarter passes. I swear, if it isn't a drunk college student, it is an older, die-hard fan that just annoys the heck out me!
As you can see, Kohen and Kyle both enjoyed their day at the football game. We are sad that this wasn't a Razorback game, but oh well! We may just become fans of both! OH-and, for the first time, Kohen actually reached for me. He stuck out his arms and reached for his momma, not his daddy, his momma! It was the highlight of my day! Kohen was all tuckered out! He slept right on my chest!














3 comments:

the osbornes said...

How fun!! You got some great pics too. I love the one of the 3 of you with Kohen's precious smile.

Love your "blog makeover"! It looks great

the osbornes said...

How fun!! You got some great pics too. I love the one of the 3 of you with Kohen's precious smile.

Love the "blog makeover"! It looks great.

Elizabeth Turnbull said...

You all look mighty purty in that blue. Though I have to say I'm still a little partial to "Old Gold." ;)