Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Hat Head
Little Kohen is almost 6 months old. Hard to believe, but he is growing and growing. He eats everything he can get his hands on, but his favorite foods are squash, sweet potatoes, and avocados. He loves his morning walks with Hank, and his occassional evening walks with LaLa (Laura) He wants to touch everything. He puts anything in his mouth, including but not limited to his fist, toys, my hair, and tonight he tried to eat a flower petal. He loves his daddy, and we wait for him on the porch everyday. Kohen lights up when he comes home too! Kohen sits on the counter while I cook each night, and he sits in the sink while I do my hair. I always wonder if he'll be a chef or a hair dresser :) Life is just too good!
Look at those cheeks! I just love em'!

EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, Kyle has to "work" at home. It just amazes me that he works so hard so that I can be with Kohen. He's my hero, my prince, and the most amazing man I know.
I reassured Kohen that one, if not both, of his Nanas will pick him up his very own Razorback hat. Kyle's is just a hair too big.

He does have a diaper on, but I had to remove his tiny shirt because he had an "avocado" accident. I see Kyle in him here.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment