And, after only one week in America, we have introduced Amanuel to Nintendo Wii, Chik-Filet milkshakes, Eskimo Pies, and he enjoys pizza and french fries with ketchup at school. He's sure to add a few pounds before he goes home! Kyle and I have enjoyed introducing Amanuel to our friends, and we've asked him at least a million questions. He's just a doll! If only American kids could be this kind! Amanuel has made many new friends at school, and he was invited to a football game. I don't think I want him to go though! His teachers are being kind to him, and he's amazed at how "bad" the kids are at school. I can only imagine how many other wonderful experiences he will have over the next 10 months!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Oh Henry!
Kohen has a new best friend! Henry has been staying with us for almost a week now, and he and Kohen have bonded. They go potty at the same time, and I'm sure they have "talked" about every possible way to aggravate me during the day! They've had a wonderful week! Henry is 3 days younger than Kohen, but you sure couldn't tell by comparing their size! Kohen did have his 6 month check up today. He weighed in at 15 pounds, 11 ounces and he is 26 3/4 inches tall. He's in the 40 percentile for weight, and 75th percentile for height. He's a long, lean fighting machine, and he's VERY HEALTHY, which makes me one happy momma!
They have starring contests....
They like to people-watch while I run!
They watch each other eat, and
They like to have their bottles at the EXACT same time. When I take their bottles away, this is what I get!

And, after only one week in America, we have introduced Amanuel to Nintendo Wii, Chik-Filet milkshakes, Eskimo Pies, and he enjoys pizza and french fries with ketchup at school. He's sure to add a few pounds before he goes home! Kyle and I have enjoyed introducing Amanuel to our friends, and we've asked him at least a million questions. He's just a doll! If only American kids could be this kind! Amanuel has made many new friends at school, and he was invited to a football game. I don't think I want him to go though! His teachers are being kind to him, and he's amazed at how "bad" the kids are at school. I can only imagine how many other wonderful experiences he will have over the next 10 months!
And, after only one week in America, we have introduced Amanuel to Nintendo Wii, Chik-Filet milkshakes, Eskimo Pies, and he enjoys pizza and french fries with ketchup at school. He's sure to add a few pounds before he goes home! Kyle and I have enjoyed introducing Amanuel to our friends, and we've asked him at least a million questions. He's just a doll! If only American kids could be this kind! Amanuel has made many new friends at school, and he was invited to a football game. I don't think I want him to go though! His teachers are being kind to him, and he's amazed at how "bad" the kids are at school. I can only imagine how many other wonderful experiences he will have over the next 10 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment