This past weekend, we watched the chickens and the pigs wrestle in a barnyard brawl in Columbia, South Carolina. Unfortunately, the chickens ate up some BBQ! Eric, Leslie and Tilly drove over 10 hours to meet us to hang out for the weekend and watch the Razorback game. We stayed at a friend's lake house, and we enjoyed every minute of it! Kohen was a fussy butt (got another tooth on the car ride home!), and Tilly was a doll! She says, "tank you," and "Hi!, Hi!, Hi!, Hi!" Kyle was so excited. We even tailgated beforehand! What a weekend! How did we spend an entire weekend together without getting a group picture? I feel like such a failure!
I hope these two marry some day! (The babies, of course! )

So sweet! Tilly loves her daddy! She loves her mommy too, but for some reason, I don't have ANY pictures of Leslie. How did this happen?

Wild hair after a WILD night!
So sweet! Tilly loves her daddy! She loves her mommy too, but for some reason, I don't have ANY pictures of Leslie. How did this happen?
Wild hair after a WILD night!
1 comment:
So cute, Candy! I'm glad you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment