Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kohen is sick!

Several of my friends have emailed me asking why I haven't posted anything in over week. I just wanted to let everyone know that Kohen has been sick with a virus, an ear infection, and he is teething. He also has a runny nose, congestion, and of course, he isn't eating-yet again! At his doctor's appointment last week, he had lost 2 pounds since his 6 month check up, and he's now in the 3rd (not 30th) percentile for weight, but he's in the 90th percentile for length. Go figure! He's going back in tomorrow for his weigh in. I've stuffed him with anything and everything I can find that he will eat. My mom is worried sick about Kohen, and she begs me to feed him french fries and mashed potatoes with gravy. He loves them all too, but only for a little bit and then he shakes his head "no!"

Now, Kyle has pulled his hamstring (I am beginning to hate the UNC football league) and he seems to be sick with something. Needless to say, I can't remember a more miserable time in our life! I do have some pictures to post, and I'll try to do that this weekend. Kohen hasn't had many smiles for us lately though!

He is about to celebrate his 8 month birthday. He's trying to crawl and talk and talk. He mimics us and rolls balls to me and Hank. He can make some hilarious noises with his tongue. So, just hang on, and I'll get this blog updated very soon! In the meantime, go check out the Warford's blog. You can see the cutest little gal in the world!

1 comment:

Katie said...

My heart just goes out to you, girl. SO sorry! No fun at all.

It will all end...hopefully soon!