Saturday, December 13, 2008

Movie Star!

Kyle came home from work a few weeks ago to inform me that he wanted “to take his family to breakfast.” And, “Kohen could meet Santa Claus.” I waited anxiously (okay, so I dreaded this work breakfast), but Kohen did get to meet Santa, and we ate at a swanky hotel in Chapel Hill. Santa was indeed there, and Kohen and Amanuel met him. However, Amanuel smiled, as he always does, but was hoping that this event would end sooner than later. Kohen couldn't’t figure out what to think. This bearded thing was seriously scary. Santa looked a lot like on of the nurses at the hospital, and when we asked how he was talked into this gig, he responded with, "They offered me all the gin I could drink!" Well!

Before we left, the media showed up. They were doing a piece on baby’s sitting on Santa’s lap, and Kohen and Henry both got on tv. I’m searching the websites to find out when it will come on! I’ll keep you posted.

I went to an Ethiopian party today with Amanuel. The food was AWESOME! We have a cookie party tomorrow night, Kyle’s men’s bible study party on Monday night, and our Life Group party on Wednesday night. Oh, the joys of Christmas :0


Amanuel and his friend, Hiruit at the party today. These are the sweetest kids ever!

I just LOVE this picture of Henry. His sweet parents enrolled Kohen and Henry in Baby Gymboree class. Henry is a beast in this place. He crawls and pulls up on everything. He just has the best time. The best part though is when he claps for EVERYONE! So sweet!

Amanuel: "Why is Candy always taking pictures? What is this Santa Claus thing anyways. I must save Kohen!"
Kohen: "I'll take some Cheerios, Goldfish, some dirt, dog food, and my mom's hairbrush. Oh, and can I have my own set of car keys? I can keep going if you like? My mom said to tell you what I want? "


"Thank you. I'm done. Mom, get me out of here!"
This child is sneaky! He gets it from me. I get it from my mom. We just want to know.


No comments: