Thursday, December 11, 2008

Stop the presses! Kohen is crawling!


I am so excited to announce that my little doll is crawling! I know, I know...I won't enjoy this mobility as much as I think, BUT I was on the phone with my friend Bo, while feeding Henry, and Kohen was on the floor playing with Hank. I looked down and he was gone! Kohen found an ornament that intrigued him enough that he crawled/scooted to the tree. When I looked over at the tree, he was yanking on an ornament and the tree was wobbling. I moved him back to floor and in seconds he was trying to pull himself up the leg of the highchair. I know...I'm such a first-time mom :)


I'll post a video soon! Hope you are all having a Merry Christmas. I'm working on the Christmas cards, so expect yours soon :)


PS. I don't like posts without pictures (sorry bloggers), so here's a picture of Kohen at baby gym class. I was trying to encourage him to crawl into a tunnel :)

No comments: