Every afternoon, we all load up in the car to pick up Amanuel at Jordan High. It has been slightly cool, so I always go out first to start the car, and then I load the boys up one by one. Before I could get back to the door (less than 30 seconds) both of the boys crawled to the door, and they were making faces at me through the window. My camera was in my purse, which was in the car. I ran, got the camera, and here were my monkeys!
Kohen claps for me every day. I guess he's proud we survived another day in this house!
What?
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kohen is precious, and it looks like Zach and him would get into lots of trouble together.
Zach did this, too! I think they like the noise!
We had to hide all the white caps on the stoppers so he wouldn't eat them.
This is so funny, I came on here to comment on the door stoppers too and to say that we took all the caps off. These boys are too funny! I hear that door stopper "boing" noise ALL day long.
Kohen looks precious as always!
Absolutely wonderful pics of my grandson and Kohen. I think you are fantastic that can manage two of them and most of all keep them stimulated by doing things for and with them besides from taking them places. A cheer for Candie, Hipp, Hipp, Hurray
Kamilla Kirch
Post a Comment