Anyways, here we are, waiting on Kyle to get home. Amanuel is doing his homework, and Kohen is trying to distract him from doing his homework. I was talking on the phone with Kyle, trying to explain what had happened during the day. I was calling out definitions to Amanuel, all while getting Kohen's dinner ready. Busy, busy!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Getting back in our routine
My mom left yesterday, and after many tears, we've pulled up our boot straps and it is time to get back to our routine. It will be hard though because my mom was such a big help. I swear, I think she folded laundry the entire time she was here. I'm not kidding, either. It was so nice to go on dates with Kyle. I almost forgot was that felt like, but we decided that we still liked to date one another. Oh, and Amanuel returned from his trip to visit his older brother in Kansas City, MO. We missed him too. He leaves in June, and that will be tough time for the entire Johnson family, especially Kohen. Amanuel returned with a toy airplane for Kohen. He and Henry have played with this airplane for hours.
Anyways, here we are, waiting on Kyle to get home. Amanuel is doing his homework, and Kohen is trying to distract him from doing his homework. I was talking on the phone with Kyle, trying to explain what had happened during the day. I was calling out definitions to Amanuel, all while getting Kohen's dinner ready. Busy, busy!


Anyways, here we are, waiting on Kyle to get home. Amanuel is doing his homework, and Kohen is trying to distract him from doing his homework. I was talking on the phone with Kyle, trying to explain what had happened during the day. I was calling out definitions to Amanuel, all while getting Kohen's dinner ready. Busy, busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I'm so glad you updated so I can get a Kohen fix! I've been wondering how you guys are doing!
Post a Comment