Thursday, January 8, 2009

Might want to sit down for this one...

We've been busy! Christmas passed so quickly. I had all intentions of posting all of our pictures from the big day. It didn't happen. I had all intentions of posting and catching up while my mom was here visiting. It didn't happen. I had all intentions....well, it didn't happen until today.

Kohen is doing great, but only after a 6 hour vomiting session a few nights ago. He vomited up chicken and dumplings'for 6 hours. I'm not exaggerating either. Otherwise, he is doing great. He crawls everywhere. He follows me to the bathroom, to the kitchen, to the front door. He's busy, busy! He pulls up my leg, tries to hold the hands of poor little girls at baby music class, and he and Henry have learned to tag-team me. They wait until I'm about to fuss at them, and then they do something so funny that I can't yell at them. They are both stinkin' hilarious! Kohen still calls everyone and everything Da Da. It still drives me nuts. He makes all kinds of new noises. Today, he started making a car noise (vroom, vroom, vroom), and my mom taught him to growl like a bear. He also has a mean face. I'll post the videos soon.

While my mom was here, Kyle and I went on lots of fun dates. Most recently, we went rock wall climbing. It was awesome, and I even beat Kyle in a few of our wall races. Apparently, I'm a monkey. I guess I know where Kohen gets it from.


While my mom was here, she baked us a peach cobbler and an apple pie. I've gained 5 pounds. They were SO good!



Kohen sure loved having his Grandma here. She left yesterday, and I've caught him looking up the staircase for her all day.

Here's what we did on New Years...I babysat for Henry and Zadie, whose moms had to work at the hospital with Kyle for a few hours. Zadie was PRECIOUS and she was so much easier than the boys. She really didn't want much to do with either of them, but who can blame her. My mom says that Kohen and Henry are like two bulls in a china closet :) I love my bulls though! By the way, this would not have been possible without the help of my mom-seriously! They all needed to eat, drink and poop at the same time!



Look at these three angels.

We went to the North Carolina Symphony. It was so beautiful! Thanks for the tickets, Scott!


Laura decided to get tough and drive a big boy truck! She looks like a little mouse sitting in a Semi-truck! She was just borrowing this truck to deliver our mowers that were being repaired.


Kohen continues to pull his sweet self up the side of his crib in an effort to prevent his naps.


Got crabs? Sorry, I had to!

Kyle likes ham, and I like turkey. So, we had crabs for our Christmas dinner. They were yummy!

Kyle tried to recreate his mom's famous caramel bread. It didn't turn out. He was so sad. Ps. don't use instant pudding when the recipe calls for the pudding you have to cook :0




Hi-tech Christmas
We Skyped with his family while we opened presents.

My mom got us this cookie jar. I love it!


Kohen got a bear from his dad!



Kohen opening his first-ever Christmas gift.
Our tree

No comments: