Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bye, Bye Dada

It is no secret that Kohen loves saying, "Dada, dadda, or even DADADAD, DAD!, Daddy (sweet voice), and "Hey, Dad!" We've been working on "Bye, bye Daddy." Yesterday, Kyle walked out the front door, and as we do everyday, Kohen and I walked to the window to say our goodbyes again (it is cold outside!) We walked to the window, Kyle waved again as he got in his truck, and Kohen waved goodbye and said, "Bye, Bye Daddy." I nearly passed out.

Seriously, I'm very proud of Kohen and Kyle's accomplishments. Kohen says all kinds of words. It is a big deal. HOWEVER, can the kid just say, "MOM!" I know he can do it. He's made the sound before. He even says, "Hank!" for goodness sake! I'm afraid Kohen got the Johnson humor, which I never thought was all that humorous!

No comments: