Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rosa!

I always make Kohen wear a hat. He is handsomly bald, and have you seen the blinding white skin on this child? He gets that pale skin color from his dad! Kohen hates the hats, but I love this one. He kept it one for about 6 seconds. Kohen climbs up steps now.

We had to move our fun outside. We just ran out of room (and I was getting worried about my walls.)


Henry had to sit down for a break! Kohen weighs 18 pounds. I'm sure Henry was beat!

Kohen was testing out this tractor from the neighbors. He was reaching for his rock that he threw in the back.




Rosa is this sweet 9 year who lives a few houses up from us. She asked if she could play with Kohen for an hour. Of course she can! She earned $5. I was able to wash dishes, start a load of laundry, and sweep.



Kohen is almost bigger than Rosa!










No comments: