Monday, February 9, 2009
This Kid Makes Me Melt
I don't have much to say with this posting, other than THIS KID MAKES ME MELT! He's spoiled sweet, and I just want to kiss these sweet cheeks (that he gets from his dad!) all the time. I'm so glad he got long eye lashes, but we are slightly worried that he got his dad's eyebrows (sorry, daddy!) He's a whopping 18 pounds, and I love every ounce of him! Here's Kohen at 10 1/2 months. He's sleeping through the night, drinking milk like a mad man, and tearing up our house. We even call him "Hurricane Kohen." I clean all day-I swear. When Kyle comes home, I can see the look on his face. He doesn't care if our house is clean. I'm the neat freak, but I can see the "holy cow! What did these kids do?" look. Tonight, while I cooked dinner, I stepped on a banana chunk, 2 cheerios, cheese, 1 raisin, and 1 chunk of peach. How? Oh well. My mom had to do it. I'll continue to do it, and I will SMILE when I see Kohen on his hands and knees cleaning up dried raisins from his wee one!
Kyle and Amanuel and his first-ever Super Bowl. I left early with Kohen because he was tearing down Molly and Justin's house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment