Saturday, March 14, 2009

Every party has a party pooper!

Today was Kohen's super-fabulous first birthday party. I have tons of pictures to share, but until I can sort through them, here's Kohen at the beginning of the party, and then Kohen at the end of the day. My mom would say, "my baby was tuckered out!" Yes, mom. He was TUCKERED completely out! I can't wait to share all the details of the party, but it is time for bed! See, I'm TUCKERED completely out too! What a wonderful, memorable day!


3 comments:

the osbornes said...

So fun!!! Look at him getting into that cake, I love it!! I'm so glad it was a happy, memorable day. Can't wait to hear all the details

Eric and Leslie Warford said...

Happy Birthday, Kohen!!! Wish we could've been there.

Katie said...

So glad Kohen had a good birthday! Sorry we couldn't be there!

His gift is in the mail!