Saturday, March 14, 2009

Walk like a bear? Drummin' the turtle....what?

Every single day, I try my darndest to keep Kohen and Henry entertained and mostly, I just want to introduce them to something new, while keeping them on a schedule and in a routine. Well, we were packed up and heading to the Durham Bulls Baseball Stadium for a day of baby fun when suddenly, the GPS took us to the OLD Durham Bulls Stadium (the one in the movie) By the time we got there, the boys needed to eat, and I found this cool turtle thing next to a bridge. I pulled over, parked, unloaded the double stroller, packed up the "twins" and headed over to the turtle. Henry and Kohen nearly passed out when I took them out of their seats! Kohen kept throwing his food at it. Henry didn't want to touch this "thing" and he just continued to eat his lunch. He's such a great eater! Kohen took his shoes off, played in the dirt, and drummed the turtle. Henry and I enjoyed the music while we ate our lunch. Afterwards, the boys crawled up and down a bridge, and Kohen decided to crawl like a bear. Very interesting day!






































No comments: