Oh yes! I've been preparing for my little rockstar's big day for weeks now. I'm out of control-complete and utter control! I've ordered balloons, and then I see some cute ones online, so I order some more. Kohen's theme is ... I'll keep it surprise, but I've ordered all kinds of crazy stuff. I've pretested the cake, which is being made by a baker from New York. I've preordered the BBQ, and I'm going to make Kyle take me there this weekend to taste it one more time. Seriously, what is it with the first birthday? Kyle has been totally cool with it. He's just sitting back and letting me go crazy. Well, until a few weeks ago. He came home from work, and I just mentioned that I thought he should stop by our neighborhood clubhouse because we needed to rent the space, and he gently said, "Candy, I think you've taken this a bit far. Don't you?" So, I toned it all down a bit. BUT, Kohen's first birthday will be a blast, for us anyways :) Kohen will probably nap or something.
Kohen and Henry chillin' under the slide. I think they thought they were hiding from me. I found them.
1 comment:
Love it love it love it. He's exactly as a boy should be!
Post a Comment