Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Child Walks Among Us

Kohen playing in his pool that Grandma Kay sent him.
See, I do have hair!

No idea...maybe he'll be a drumming, dancing, contortionist.
.He walks...and talks!
Okay, Misty, mother-of-twins, for heaven's sake, make sure the girls both have their OWN cars. Don't make them share. It just isn't fair! Henry just sits there while Kohen does his thing.
hat in the water, hat on my head, hat in the water, hat on my head.

Well, I think I'm safe to say that it is official-Kohen is walking. He's been standing up, semi-walking a few steps for several weeks, but I was waiting. In the past few days, Kohen just decided to walk more than he crawls. By the way, my son is an Olympic Crawler, seriously. You can't imagine how fast this child is, which is why I think he decided to walk a little later. His knees are constantly bruised, mostly because he likes to crawl up our street, not walk. However, I would say he's mostly a walker now.

Other Kohen news...uhh...he's still spoiled rotten, and he loves every ounce of his spoilin'. He says a bunch of words. His favorite word is STILL "Daddy," but now he says, "dog," points at dogs, finds dogs in his books, and loves to rip out his very own dog's hair-not so nice! He loves to dance, and we tell him to "turn the music on" and he walks over to our IPod IHome thing, presses the "On" button, turns the volume up (not kidding either), and proceeds to dance and clap. His favorite things to do are growl like a bear (we wake Kyle up in the mornings with Kohen waking up Papa Bear with a big ol' grrr-ow-L! And, a day doesn't pass without us asking daddy "how does an elephant sound?" Kohen and Kyle both fill their cheeks with air and blow out with all their might. Needless to say, I have two elephants living with me.

He loves "booberries." You wouldn't believe me if I told you how many he can eat in a day. We have blueberry jello, blueberry cereal, blueberries on top of his pancakes...it is out of control, and I won't discuss the exciting poo's I get each day because of those scrumptious "booberries." Otherwise, Kohen still doesn't like food. He does have most of his teeth, still missing the incisors and a few others, but all molars are in-teething is so much fun! And, he is completely off the bottle.

Kyle news-Kyle is about to finish his psychiatry residency. Calm down-he's STILL not finished. He will begin his fellowship July first, which will last two more years. And, we are leaving for Maui in 2 or 3 weeks. I'm going, officially not backing out anymore. I promise.

I think that's it for now.

No comments: