In case you are the only person in the world who DOESN'T know that Kyle and I are heading to Hawaii, well how can that be? I swear I've told everyone I know and many strangers who could care less :) Anyways, we left last Wednesday, and Kyle's parents were waaay too sweet to come and stay with Kohen so that we could go on our second honeymoon. Today, the 20th, is my birthday, tomorrow, the 21st, is both our 6 year wedding anniversary and Father's Day, so what better way to celebrate than Hawaii.
Our dear friends, Aaron and Ginger Rothrock, brought Kohen back this Hawaiian outfit, so I thought it was fitting that we make him wear the outfit to church last Sunday. I swear, it was the cutest little outfit I've ever seen!
Here's Kyle and his mom at the baptism fountain in front of our church. In case you are wondering, Kyle had to work the night before, so he's still in his scrubs :)

Kohen and his Nana, whom he LOVES!

The three stooges...I mean, Kyle, Kohen, and Pops at the Eno River picnic.

Kohen and his Pops, who I hear he is calling "dad"

Oh my goodness...Kyle's parents brought us some REAL BBQ sauce-sweet and spicy! Yum, yum! Oh, and I have about 11 pounds of pulled pork frozen in my deep freezer from Kohen's party. Anyone want to join us for dinner?
No comments:
Post a Comment