Monday, July 27, 2009

Kohen's Baby Dedication

When I posted Kohen's baby dedication video, I didn't write much about it. I must have been overly pooped out that day : ) Here's one of my favorite pictures of Kohen. We arrived at the church at 4pm, thinking the dedications would start immediatly. They didn't, and it was HOT like melting butter on a cast iron skillet HOT, Kohen hadn't napped, and I was stressed to the max! Around 5pm, Kohen's name was called, he was dedicated, and we made a MAD dash home. I feel bad saying this, but we dedicated Kohen to God well before we were even pregnant with him. We really don't know anyone at our church (we are TRUE backseat Baptist :) , so it was nice to say aloud that we dedicate Kohen to God, but we did that years ago :) Here's Kohen running around chasing a ball :) He's even sporting a new outfit for the occassion.

No comments: