Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bang for the buck! Trainer's Tip and tricks.

If you know me, you know that I like to get the most bang for my buck! When Kyle and I first got married, we would go on $5 dates. I'm not joking either. He was a medical student, and I was a teacher. We refused to go into debt, and we came up with $5 date night, which happen to be some of my most wonderful memories! We would go to the .50 cent movies and then we would eat dinner at the local Sam's club. I'm serious too. We would eat a slice of pizza and a coke for a buck fifty! It was the best!

Anyways, I hired this trainer gal, and I want to share all of her nutrition and workout advice. Why the heck not? I think my mom and best friend are the only two people who read this, and they won't tell!

1.) She told me about this cool website called fitday.com I love it. You can enter your food for the day, and it summarizes your calories intake and your protein, iron, etc. It takes a bit to get used to, but it is pretty amazing.

2.) If you want to lose weight quickly, give up dairy. Too much fat! My doctor of a husband reminds me to tell women that they need to get their calcium!

3.) Water, water, water, water! Drink it often!

PS. I flipped a 300 pound tractor tire with one hand behind my back. I swear. I'm not sure IF or even WHY I'm writing this, but I was impressed with myself :)


I'll keep adding to this list, so check back

No comments: