Sunday, August 30, 2009

Kohen the Narrator...shhh...

Yesterday, I was in the bathroom getting ready, and Kyle did that Tom Cruise sock slide into the bathroom. He softly (who are we kidding. The guy does not have an inside voice :) said, "Hurry! Come look at Kohen!" Here's what we found...Kohen was reading a book to Hank. Hank was listening closely too. This school bus book is a real page turner too. All tired after reading the three pages of the book. Must take a break on my Hank!

So...oh where do I begin. I hired a trainer, she's mean as nails, and this was my first day. I had Kyle take pictures, which is always a recipe for disaster, and here are a few of me and my littlest sweetie just before I walked out the door. OH, you should see the picture Kyle took after I returned home-ROUGH!

Don't you just want to eat him up! Ps. Kohen takes his pants off. I know. It is a situation, but he starts out with pants, and he literally walks out of them. I know-just buy the kid smaller shorts. I just can't because I would have to buy 6-9 month shorts for my almost 18 month old. They are just waay too short shorts. Please forgive my pantless child. We are waiting for his tiny waistline to grow :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Zach walks out of his pants too. He also takes them off on his own as well, too. Kohen is not the only pantless kid, rest assured. :)