Well, Dr. Kyle had a doctor's conference in New Bern, North Carolina, which happens to be on the water, so I loaded up the car with my little tag along, and that is just what we did! The hotel accidentally overbooked, so we were given a brand new condominium to stay in across the street. Oh, darn! It was amazing, and it overlooked the water. Kyle went to the conference and would occasionally check in on us, but overall, Kohen and I toured the town, on our own. What a great break!
Kohen: "Daddy, mommy told me to tell you that some day you will have to buy her a boat. But, not like these boats."
Kyle:"Son, let me teach you a lesson about women. They say they "need" a lot of stuff. Just say okay, and eventually they will forget what they asked for!"

Kohen's new best friend, Mr. Bear.

"I think I want a duck duck, a booooaaat, and a fish."

I'm not throwing my paci in the water. No! Stop asking.

Daddy, this is the boat mommy wants.
No comments:
Post a Comment