I took Kohen in today for his 18 month check up. Everything looked great. He weighs 22 pounds and is 33" tall. As we were in the appointment, I decided to ask the doctor about some random stuff like discipline, flu shots, and napping. As I'm doing that, Kohen climbs up on the doctor's leg and onto his desk area. He pulls him down, and says, "He's a rowdy one, isn't he?" Uhh...yep! He's a rowdy one, alrighty! The appointment carries on, and Kohen climbs up the table, the chair, dumps over the trash can, and also offers the doctor some of his raisins. Oh the joy of little boys!
Kohen is doing great, though. He's a sweetie, and I adore him. He's wild, and I do mean WILD! Oh, he is eating now. He appears to have dropped his naps for the time being, and he falls often. He has a shiner on his right eye from an incident at the park. He cleans up after himself, and he does lots of timeouts. He knows to sit in his naughty seat too, which I am most proud of! At night, he is exhausted. So am I. Last night, I slept from 7:30pm-7am. So did Kohen. The doctor said that Kohen may give up naps for good. I nearly had a heart attack.
Other than that, Kohen is great. Kyle is great, and he is flying to Dallas tomorrow to meet up with his parents and uncle to go to watch the hogs play. I'm doing great, too!
Here's Kohen in New Bern about to feed the ducks in a cemetery. Random, I know.


I did a little shopping in a jewelry store. Kohen played with Lego's and I shopped (for myself!) I'll show Kyle what he bought me at Christmas :)

Oh, Kohen and Henry joined a Mother's Day Out on Tuesday's. I'm still not a big, big fan of it, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
2 comments:
Candy ~ Kohen is a doll. Z is a wild man, too, so you're not alone. ; )
Hey Candy! I'm sure Caleb will be a climber too! Jonathan was, and I hear all the Smith boys were. I love your doc. appt. story. Sounds like you guys are doing great!! Love your blog!
Post a Comment