Saturday, November 28, 2009

Baby Johnson Update

It is true. By the time the second baby comes along, you just don't have time to keep up with the pictures and updates. I'm trying.

We went on Tuesday for our 17 week baby appointment. We are both doing great, and his/her heartbeat was 150 bpm. We have scheduled our ultrasound, and we have decided to find out the sex of this baby. I really wanted to wait for the surprise at the end. I loved doing that with Kohen, but I just don't have the time. If this baby is a girl, I have LOTS of pink stuff to buy :) So, we will find out just before Christmas. We will be mailing Christmas cards home to our families, and we will all find out at the same time.

Kyle named Kohen, and now it is my turn. This name has to be perfect, and I think about it constantly! We will NOT announce the name until the delivery, but probably only because I won't have it picked out until the baby is here. My guess is that this little one is a boy. We'll see!

PS. Mom, I promise to put belly pictures up soon. I didn't have any belly to show until a few days ago. I think I just ate too much pumpkin pie, but the belly has POPPED out!

No comments: