Anyways, he's doing great! His WONDERFUL parents drove here from Little Rock to take care of Kohen while we spent the day in the hospital. Kohen LOVES his Nana and Pops, which he calls Nana-Momma and P-OBS! Kyle's mom folded loads and loads of laundry, changed the sheets on our bed, cooked, unloaded the dishwasher many, many times, took Kohen for walks so that we could nap, and Kyle's dad even went shopping with me on the morning of Black Friday so that I wouldn't have to carry my bags. I know! And, we all cried when they left. Kohen woke up after only sleeping for an hour today crying, "Nana-Momma, Nana-Momma, POBS???" It was so sad, but he will get to see them very soon! We sure miss our families this year especially!
Here's Kyle just before he went back for his surgery. He's calm, I'm freaking out as usual.
Here's Kyle in his surgery garb. Yet again-I'm freaking out at this moment. Kyle's still calm. He's such a doctor.
Here's my sweetie, 5 hours! later. He's nauseous. I'm freaking out, again. I just wanted to get him home. I HATE, with a passion, hospitals, but I am very thankful that my husband is on the road to recovery!
No comments:
Post a Comment