
I love this picture.
This is my favorite one, though! He has such long eyelashes and big smile!
Tim and Elena are going to be GREAT parents!
I know, and I will TRY to start posting more pictures. I promise. I just made it out of my first trimester, and I'm hoping to get some energy back. If not, we are in trouble! I never realized how difficult it would be to chase after a little boy and be pregnant! It is times like this that we would give about anything to have some family around! I always think about what it would be like to live back in Arkansas, but lately, I would give about anything to live near my momma!
Several weeks ago, we bought a new refrigerator. I wanted a bigger one, and that's a terrible reason to spend money, but it is the truth. Well, I also wanted stainless steel. That forced me to purchase a new oven and a dishwasher. They had to match the fridge! So, our sweet friends, Elena and Tim, kept Kohen for us for a few hours while we shopped for the dishwasher and oven. I don't pay full price for anything, and it takes time to haggle. I just can't do it with Kohen running around the store! Well, I got a sweet Samsung oven with lots of buttons :) And, my new dishwasher has lots of cool stuff for cleaning and sterilizing bottles. I'm one happy woman!
Elena and Tim are expecting TWIN boys. Pray for them :) While Kohen was there, they took some adorable pictures.
1 comment:
Kohen is getting so big!!
That boxer is too cute--Hank better not have replaced Scout. :)
Post a Comment