Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oh my!

The day after our family returned from Kiawah Island, the grandest place ON EARTH, I thought something was strange. I took a test and shocked to see a positive sign. I ran into the bedroom to tell Kyle. Yep, I woke him up straight from a sleeping stupor to break the news. He just smiled. In the back of my mind, I thought the test may be wrong, so I took another one. Yet again-positive!

Boy o' boy was I excited because I was already 7 weeks along and I hadn't been sick even once! I thought that maybe just maybe this pregnancy would be different than Kohen's pregnancy. I was oh so wrong! It couldn't be more similar, and in between throwing up, sleeping (I do sleep more than Kohen now!) and throwing up more, now I have to chase around two little boys. Crazy! I swear my hair is literally falling out!

But, I love it! I love being a mom and a wife. I love the idea of holding a sweet baby in my arms, and I love the idea of Kohen being a big brother. I just love it! So, I'll keep throwing up and sleeping because I am ANXIOUSLY waiting for May 16th to get here. We did see our sweet baby today, and s/he is doing great.

By the way, Kyle has his board exams some time between May 3rd and 17th. I may be delivering this baby on my own because I will NOT let him miss this very expensive test! Please join us and pray for a healthy baby and an earlier test date for Kyle. I sorta need him to get through another delivery :)

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Congratulations. Having two babies completes the family! It is so fun!

The Bays said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

Shelli Robertson said...

Oh my goodness, I am so excited for you guys... I kept wondering when you guys would get pregnant again. I will definately keep you in my prayers because, oh, how I remember the "all day" sickness. Good luck with everything.

Shelli Robertson said...

Oh my goodness, I am so excited for you guys! I figured it was getting close to you guys having another one. I will definately be praying for you, because, oh, how i remember the "all day" sickness. Good luck with everything.

Shelli Robertson said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! I figured it was getting close to you having another one. I'll be praying for you and the "all day" sickness, thats that part that I'm nervous about when we have our second one. Good luck and congratulations again!

Rob said...

Congrats!

Tales from Goshen said...

Super Duper! Congratulations! You'll love it love it love it!