Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 09...And, so we begin!

Since we were in Arkansas for Christmas, we had our "family" Christmas the Saturday before we left. Kohen's favorite gifts were not the presents that his pregnant mother and Pops shopped for the day after Thanksgiving. Oh no. His favorite gift was from his Aunt Jennifer and cousin Taylor. They sent him some cars that make LOUD noises (thanks, Jennifer!) I made Kohen a yummy breakfast, but he refused to eat any of it until he was able to line up his "tucks" in front of his food. Kohen's Nana was worried he wouldn't want to open presents. Nana, I think he figured it out pretty quickly :)
Tearing paper off of more presents. Look at that face. I just love these new expressions!
'nother pwesent? WOW!

This is just the beginning. Christmas at Nana's and Pop's house...coming soon! Prepare.

No comments: