I have tons and tons of pictures to post, but we got home at midnight last night. After unpacking ALL DAY, grocery shopping, and running errands, the pictures will have to wait. Just wanted to say that we are home. I don't like to brag on my son :) I'm the first to admit that he is a wild man, a trigger-ready pistol, BUT he rode in the car over 2,600 miles, and he nor our dog barely made a peep.
We hate it that we weren't able to see all of our dear friends, and there were lots of family that we missed too. However, Kohen was able to see his Nana, his Grandma Kay and PaPa Mitchell, his Granny and Papa, his Aunt Jo Jo, Uncle Tracy, and Cousin Brayden, Uncle Mickey, Nanny and Pa, and his Aunt Zinda. He got to see most of Kyle's side of the family too! Kohen's cousin Brayden was at his Nana's house, and it was SO wonderful for him to have a playmate :) Both boys were S-P-O-I-L-E-D rotten with gifts and lots of kisses. OH, and Kohen also got to give Sweet Tilly a slap and a hug. This trip was our best yet, and this was an amazing Christmas holiday.
I will post pictures, lots of them, so prepare! How ever will this blog hold up with me posting pictures of TWO boys???
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
did you see our shout out on caitlin's blog?! i am so proud of her! hehe! hope you are feeling well! congrats on baby boy #2!
Post a Comment