Chugga Chugga Choo Choo
Kohen is turning 2!


Party plans are in full force this week. The party plans started to get out of hand, but thankfully, I'm married to Kyle who reminded me that Kohen is only two, and he will not remember this. I've toned the party down. It will be a fun, simple party to celebrate my little man's 2nd year of life! Next year, there will be NO holding me back. Kyle is very aware if this, and has agreed to my crazy birthday shenanigans for our boys! Besides, he benefits from my secret birthday surprises too. I can't wait to tell you all about my birthday surprise for him in July! Keep in mind that he took me to Hawaii for my 30th. How in the world will I top that?
Kohen LOVES trains. He's my little engineer, and there is just no way to describe his love for Thomas the Train. The first thing he says in the morning is "choo choo" and the last words before bed are "choo choo blanket, please!" While he is able to identify every single letter of the alphabet (I'm so proud!), his favorite letter is "T" for train, even though he says, "Choo Choo!" when he sees the letter. He knows his numbers too, and I know it is from seeing the numbers on the sides of the trains. His favorite train from Sodor is "Pur C." Percy is the best train because he carries the mail on time??? Kohen is SO my child!
Funny story...
Last night, we went to dinner, and as I was leaving, this couple stopped me to say that Kohen is so sweet and "advanced!" They were listening to us talk to him at our table. I puffed up like a rooster! I then told the sweet couple that he's a talker like his mommy, but it is very likely that he will be 13 years old before he is potty trained :)
Funny story...
Last night, we went to dinner, and as I was leaving, this couple stopped me to say that Kohen is so sweet and "advanced!" They were listening to us talk to him at our table. I puffed up like a rooster! I then told the sweet couple that he's a talker like his mommy, but it is very likely that he will be 13 years old before he is potty trained :)
1 comment:
I have a two year old and we had a Thomas party in June. Now my husband said the same thing about getting out of hand BUT I kept things in check for each of the boys first birthdays...let's just say Aidan Kale's birthday was complete with "stations" where each kid played a game and won prizes, fish pond, ring toss, basketball hoop, coloring, etc. The cake was a train made with pound cake size cars...I can only imagine what next year will be. My dad even made a life size railroad crossing sign that said stop for Aidan's party!!!! I feel your pain and excitement!
Post a Comment