Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My big boy's photo shoot

Well, he's not THAT big, weighing in at a whopping 24 pounds! However, he carries my purse (which is at least 5 pounds on any given day), and he gets in and out of the car all by himself. He has a new best friend. I've been dumped, like a big ol' bag of heavy rocks! He and Kyle are two peas in a pod, and I LOVE it (well, I miss getting ALL the attention), but the door is at least open for me to give some attention to our new sweet man! Here are a few shots of our almost 2 year old. He's getting so big!


Here's Kohen model shot. Kohen's "friend" Thomas, wearing his glasses.
Kohen, smile!
Daddy can't catch me!
I'll do the fence shot, but that is it!
Serious shot showing off my new haircut
Who hoo! This is almost over!
I will not wear the jacket. I will not wear the jacket.
Pose...pose....
I'm done! See ya!

1 comment:

M.O.T.B said...

I like the will not wear a jacket photo:) Too cute!