Anyways, Elena and her sweet husband, Tim, gave Kohen's new brother some burp cloths, onsies, wash cloths, and the cutest slippers. Elena is a psychiatrist at UNC with Kyle, and she found these lil' Freudian Slip-pers...get it??? Oh, they are so cute! What a great idea!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Gifts for Baby Johnson
I get so excited when I get to open gifts. Having kids has only made it worse because I get to "open" their gifts! My heart races every time! Today, my mini-me and I drove over to our friend Elena's house. She had twin boys a few months back, and I got to hold them. Oh my heavens...they smell like sweet baby perfume, and they are so handsome. Kohen will LOVE bossing them around in a few months :) Oh, and Kohen held one too. He was good with them, and he asked if he could hold them. My heart raced a little bit then too, but all was good.
Anyways, Elena and her sweet husband, Tim, gave Kohen's new brother some burp cloths, onsies, wash cloths, and the cutest slippers. Elena is a psychiatrist at UNC with Kyle, and she found these lil' Freudian Slip-pers...get it??? Oh, they are so cute! What a great idea!
Anyways, Elena and her sweet husband, Tim, gave Kohen's new brother some burp cloths, onsies, wash cloths, and the cutest slippers. Elena is a psychiatrist at UNC with Kyle, and she found these lil' Freudian Slip-pers...get it??? Oh, they are so cute! What a great idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment