Thursday, June 10, 2010

One Month-a little comparison

DearWyatt, 

Mommy knows she shouldn't compare her children. I promise I won't be one of THOSE moms. I'll be honest-we aren't sure who you look like!  I don't think you look like your big brother, your daddy, maybe your uncle Mickey? I'm just not sure. You eat (4-5 ounces at every feeding), which is very unlike your brother. You sleep, which is very MUCH unlike your brother, and you are very content, which is also very, very different than your brother. Your temperemnt is similar to your daddy's, but we just can't figure out who you look like. 

You are so tall, dark skinned, and handsome. Tomorrow we find out how big (really big!) you are, and in a few days, your Nana and Pops will be here to hold you and swing you and kiss all over you. You are one lucky little guy!  

In one month, you've been hit in the head with a tractor, nearly dropped out of a swing by your brother, had your hair pulled, your paci yanked, your toes pulled, your blankets taken away-really, you are quite the survivor. Now, one month later, your brother loves you. He helps mommy feed you, hold you, he kisses you, does tummy time with you, reads you book, and he pushes you in the stroller (which freaks mommy out because he let's go...on the hills!) 

Here's why we can't figure it out...

Here's Kohen and Wyatt at 1 month (apparently, my boys are very serious!)


Here's Wyatt...

And, here's Kohen

No comments: