This is what happens, when a little boy is given a choice...
He opens the jar. He pulls out EVERY Dum Dum, which he calls "Nana's Dum Dums" because she bought him the biggest bag of Dum Dums you've ever seen! And, he thinks. And thinks. And thinks.
He lines them all up, separates them by color, and then he smells each one of them. Slowly.
Meanwhile, I'm telling him to pick ONE-only one.
Oh, Kohen! Just pick one!
Oh, Mommy! I can't decide.
We have been sitting here for how long now? Let's just take a break already!
Pose for the paparazzi! Kohen, choose ONE of the Dum Dums NOW! If you don't choose one, mommy will choose it for you. You thought I was kidding! You even smiled for me. Oh, Happy Day!
Until I decided for you!
2 comments:
Best series of photos ever. Hilarious!
hilarious!
hilarious!
we do m&ms...the brown ones are always her first choice. i shudder to think of what happens when we run out of that color!
see ya'll friday!
Post a Comment