Saturday, September 4, 2010

Who's your daddy?

It took me a while.
It took me about 3 months to figure out just exactly who you look like.
For a while, I thought you were going to look like me. BUT. . . 
 
Who's yo' daddy?  Uhh...in case you ever question your paternity, just take a look at these pictures! 

Same cheeks, same ears, same mouth, same eyes...

Again, look at those CHEEKS!
Kyle has given me this look many, many times. Usually, he gives me this stare when I say, I just spent $200 on groceries!
I didn't do it. Whatever you are mad about, I didn't do it!  



Ahhh!!! They both have such serious looks.  Notice the drool dripping from Wyatt's mouth. Kyle has it all over his shirt too! Good times!   





 



My littlest prince! For just a minute (maybe not quite a minute), I thought he was going to look like me, but...those Johnson genetics prevailed!

2 comments:

Katie said...

The Rowe genes have prevailed for all three of our babies! How does this happen to us, Candy!? Don't we deserve at least one who looks like us?

Precious pics. ; )

Katie said...

The Rowe genes have prevailed for all three of our babies! How does this happen to us, Candy!? Don't we deserve at least one who looks like us?

Precious pics. ; )