Phil and Robbie Capel are dear friends of the entire Johnson family. Mr. Capel was Kyle's soccer coach when he was a little boy, and he was our deacon at our old church in North Little Rock. While I was in Northwest Arkansas hanging out with my best friend, Kyle, Nana, and the boys went to the Capel's lakehouse. Kohen is STILL talking about Mrs. Wobby (Robbie), and Wammer (Hammer the dog), and Jack. The Capels took everyone out on the boat, jet skis, tubes, and all the other fun lake "stuff" they have. Kohen wants to move in with them now :) He really would love them if he saw their cutie pie grandaughters :)
Thank you, Robbie and Phil!
Kohen rides on the boat. Finger up means go faster, Mr. Phil!
First time in the lake, which is very different than the pool!
Daddy still has moves! He's so cute!
Tubing!
Driving the jet ski around....
Oh, Wyatt! Very soon, you will be running around that boat!
I'm not sure if this is Jack or Hammer, but Kohen keeps talking about these dogs! I asked Kohen if he wanted to live by Nana and Pops and Caroline OR does he want to live at his house. He thought for a second, and he said, "I live with Wammer (Hammer?)
No comments:
Post a Comment