Here are just a few (hee hee!) pictures from this little vac-A-tion.
In proper Nana fashion, Kohen had a little present waiting for him. Nana bought the boys a few train sets to play with. I think she won Kohen over pretty quickly!
We may be a little spoiled. Nana picked us up at the airport with Sonic drinks in her cooler bag! A cherry limeade never tasted so good! And, if that wasn't enough to make me sing, we walked in the door to a counter full of no bake, chocolate oatmeal peanut butter cookies! My heavens they were good!
Wyatt celebrated his 4 month birthday in an airport, sporting his UNC bib, which Nana commented on very quickly...I bet she has an Arkansas bib for him on her next visit :)
We hung out in the backyard for a bit, and I took these pictures of Kyle and Wyatt. Their hair is even the same!
Of course, Kohen had to take a traumatic fall from the our porch the day before we leave home to see our family. Pops was trying to put a little cold pack on his face. You should have seen the looks we got in the airport. When I saw someone looking, I'd immediately say, "He fell off the porch!" Oh, how nice it was to have someone else around to feed Wyatt.
We tried to get Kohen to sit next to his Nana for a picture, but she was giving part of her attention to Wyatt, which means Kohen will only giver her part of his attention :)
And, to show us that we can still have a little bit of Carolina in Arkansas, Nana bought us Tangy Carolina BBQ chips, which are MUCH better than the TERRIBLE BBQ we have here in North Carolina!!!
Kohen had a great time with his pops!
Look at Wyatt's face...
Ahh, that's much better!
And, drum roll please....Kohen was able to see the love of his life, his best friend, his favorite girl in the world...Miss Caroline Lily, who now lives in Hot Springs. Her mommy and daddy bought a beautiful house, and Suzanne has done a GREAT job of decorating, with a little help from Pottery Barn :) We "caught" them playing "doctor." :)
See, they love each other. We even offered to pay for half of the wedding if Suzanne and Kremer could encourage Caroline to continue her relationship with Kohen :)
Kohen slept in a real big boy bed at Nana's. Notice he's in one corner, and his tired little cousin is at the other corner.
Speaking of cousins, I think this may have been one of Kohen's highlights from the trip! He LOVES his cousin Brayden! I think they both had a great time throwing corn to Pop's deer!
I had already left for Northwest Arkansas at this point, in case you are wondering why it is that MY son is not wearing pants...thank you, Kyle!
We spent some time at the hospital visiting Granny and Grandpa. Here's Granny meeting her newest grandson for the first time!
Sweet Brayden loved Wyatt too!
I think this must have been when the boys told each other bye!
Many more pictures and stories to come....
No comments:
Post a Comment