Monday, September 20, 2010

Molly Claire Flynt

My best friend in the world has delivered her FOURTH (GASP!) baby this past week. I was so fortunate to get to be at the hospital when she actually delivered (I've missed the other 3 deliveries!), and I can't even tell you how adorable this little girl is, and Misty named her perfectly.  Little Miss Molly Claire Flynt weighed in at a whopping 8 pounds and 10 ounces, and she is so beautiful! You should have seen this little doll. She was so calm and quiet and content.  I could have held that doll forever, and I would have, but I had two little dolls of my own waiting for me in Little Rock. I HATE being away from my family. I really hate it, and as soon as I leave them, I can't wait to rush back. I am so afraid I'm going to miss something with them. When I'm with Misty, I'm always content, and I can handle being away for a few days. 

It was SO much fun just watching Misty manage her little ducks. She cracked me up managing her children, organizing a bunch of miscellaneous stuff at church, keeping Chris straight, running to cheer practice, and she did it all so smoothly and effortlessly.  She, at 39 weeks pregnant, crawled up in the back of her SUV to buckle in her oldest son.  I could barely walk at 39 weeks pregnant!!!  Way to go, Misty and Chris! You two make some ADORABLE children!!! 

Here's some pictures, and just look at Misty, sitting so beautifully in her hospital bed as if she didn't just have a child ripped from her stomach!  That's why I love her so much-never even one complaint, which gives me plenty of time to complain to her, which is what I did for 40 weeks of pregnancy, TWICE!   :) 



No comments: