Monday, September 20, 2010

Digits

Sweet Wyatt is four months old, and he had his little check up today with Dr. Kwee.  He weighed in at 16 pounds and 1 ounce!!!  He's in the 90th percentile for weight and height, which is very surprising considering my other little darling has always been in the 3rd percentile for weight :)  Wyatt is growing, eating, and sleeping (holla!) like a champ too!  He smiles so big, and he's just a sweet, sweet boy.  Wyatt is my cuddle baby, and I LOVE every minute of it.  He LOVES Kohen, and WHEN Kohen will give him the least bit of attention, Wyatt just giggles and giggles. He loves his big brother!  Wyatt rolls over, and I always make a big deal out of it, and now Kohen has started laying on the floor rolling and rolling.  I make a big deal out of it too :)  OH, and Wyatt is not crawling, but the little stinker gets up on all fours and scoots, so Kohen now gets on all fours and scoots a little.  We make a big deal out of his scooting around too :) 

We love our little Wy, Wy!

Look at these matching pajamas! I had to do it. 

Wyatt just smiles when he's around Kohen. 


Wuz up! I'm just chillin' in my footy pajamas. My hair is a little fuzzy, and the drool is flowing, but I'm cool. 

1 comment:

laura said...

matching pajamas make my swoon!