Tuesday, October 26, 2010

School Days

Oh, Kohen. We received a little note in your school bag. The note explained that you would have "School Picture Day" soon. Your silly mommy and daddy thought that was cute, but we had NO intention of buying any of those pictures. Mommy had already scheduled family pictures, so there would be NO NEED in buying even more pictures. I even reminded your daddy that I wouldn't buy them. And, when he asked why I was ironing your shirt the night before picture day, I simply told him that I wanted you to look super cute for the school yearbook (Seriously!)  I really didn't intend on buying your school pictures-until I saw this picture: 

 You are just so stinkin' cute (and ROTTEN!) Boy, I sure do love you! 


 And, then I saw this picture.

And, then I saw this picture, and they had me-hook, line, and sinker! I showed the pictures to your daddy, and there wasn't even a question. We wrote a check, and now we have the school pictures that I was sure I wouldn't buy!  

1 comment:

laura said...

i love it! ours were last week and i had the same thought. i want her to look cute for the class pic, but i've got ben's kinda-sorta 6 month pics coming up (today actually!)...why would we buy those nerdy school pics when we're getting the professional ones....

but....if hers are this cute, i'm so writing a check too! ;)