Sweet Baby Kohen,
Tonight, YOU get to go on a date with Daddy. Usually, Mommy gets dressed up for Daddy and he takes me to a nice restaurant. Mommy spends the whole day talking about her dates with Daddy, and then he comes home, and I get so excited to go on a special date. Tonight, my doll, is your turn. You've talked about your "date" ALL day long! I'm not sure that you don't have ANY idea what it means to go on a date, but tonight, you will get to go on a superfabulous date with your wonderful Daddy. They really are great. He'll open the car door for you, he'll pay for your food, and you'll get to talk to him all night long-without interruptions! I'm really jealous, but I am SO excited for you! Every little boy deserves a fun time with his Daddy, and tonight you will eat Italian food, and I'm sure you'll walk around the mall, and I'm sure you will come home wet from playing in the fountains, AND I'm sure you'll walk in the Apple store to look at "comPUTers" and stuff, and no date night would be complete unless you get to play with trains at the bookstore. Enjoy, sweet boy!
You are becoming such a wonderful big brother, and you have made many sacrifices for your brother. You deserve a special night-just you and your Daddy!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment