Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Monkey Hat

I'm not sure what it is about us that makes us want to go to the beach in the winter, but for whatever reason, we go to the beach in the winter. And, apparently, I think both of my boys looks too cute in this monkey hat, leaned up against the fences at the beach.  The first picture is of Kohen when he was 9 months old. We were at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with our sweet Amanuel and La La.


This is Wyatt at 6 months at the Outer Banks, North Carolina. 

I love that pictures are digital because I love pulling up old pictures, and my camera is the one thing that if it were to break (GASP!), I promise Kyle would go out and buy me a new one-immediately! He knows that I love taking pictures of my men! 

By the way, these boys still look NOTHING alike!

No comments: