Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ten Months Ago Today

Ten months ago today, I was holding my sweet Kohen. I was DREAMING of having my second son, and I was begging God to 'get this kid out of me!' I was so stinkin' miserable, missing my husband, who had been studying for his board exams for weeks and months, missing my waistline, my normal clothes, and missing my feet, size 6.  I was dancing around with Kohen early in the morning, and Kohen was showing me my Mother's Day card. He was sitting on my GIANT stomach, and I felt something run down my leg- so gross, but so amazing at the same time. I knew it was TIME.  Kyle was at the hospital rounding, and I 911 paged him. He called and he knew.  He drove home, and it was GO-TIME!

This sweet boy joined us much later, and what a dream, a busy, but wonderful dream come true!


Look at those eye lashes. Just precious. 
Happy Ten Month Birthday, Sweet Wyatt!

2 comments:

laura said...

so cute!
happy 10 months, wyatt!

M.O.T.B said...

You are right PRECIOUS!