Three Johnson boys and a fishing game---did not end well!
Kohen helped Nana bake cakes!
Pops was in charge of babysitting Wyatt. Let's just say that he has earned his money this week.
And, the train cake...Lord, I will so hire this done next time!
And, the real hit of the party are these awesome cake pops, thank you La La! These are so easy to make. If you want the recipe, just email me. They really taste SO good too!
Nana and LaLa save the day. See, our house is STILL on the market. I'm not bitter, can you tell :) Anyways, they have shown our house 28 times-I'm not making that up either. So, 28 times, I have cleaned, scrubbed, decorated, and prepped this house for showings. I'm SICK of it. Well, the day of the party, we had two more showings, and at the end of the day, I wasn't finished with the party preparations. Dana and Laura saved me, once again!
Kohen refused to nap, and I was sick of fighting with him, so we just let him get up. He was so excited for his special party.


No comments:
Post a Comment