Wow! I knew we'd be "out of sorts" for a few days, maybe a week, but this moving business was MUCH harder than I expected. I'm glad it is over, and now I have about 10 post make-ups, so prepare for lots of updates!
I'll start with Kyle's graduation dinner. Kyle finished his fellowship at UNC about a week ago, and no celebration is complete without Kyle's parents, Laura, and the Angus Barn. We had the best food, the best dessert, and you couldn't beat the company. Congratulations again, sweetheart! Kyle starts his new job here in Arkansas in about a week. It sure has been nice having him at home.
Kyle and his dad-still working on Kenny's camera pose
LaLa, boy we miss her!
And, like any old married couple, I was helping Kyle to pick some food out of his teeth! Ha!
Look at his pose in this shot! Lord, help us with his camera pose!
The Angus Barn had some balloons for Kyle to celebrate. So sweet!
My graduate-I'm so proud of him. No one knows how hard this guy has worked to get to this point, but in 13 years, he juggled a marriage, two pregnancies, a residency, a fellowship, work, and everything else that life has thrown at us. I'm so lucky to have him by my side!
More junk in his teeth :)
The crew! I can hardly look at pictures of LaLa because I miss her so much!
Us, both 5 feet tall, telling Kyle to make sure he doesn't get a picture of us with double chins! Ha!
Ahhh! Much better!


1 comment:
looks like such a fun night!!! what a yummy "last" night out in d-town!!
Post a Comment